Virgo Villas Barbados greatly values and respects your privacy. We will not share your email address with unrelated third parties for their marketing purposes.
Information collected and how we use it
Virgo Villas Barbados is the sole owner of the information collected. When you contact us to request assistance in selecting a villa we require your contact information in order to respond to your enquiry. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we ask for information such as name and e-mail address.
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
When renting a villa we collect your contact and credit card information over the phone. This information is used strictly for billing purposes and to process your reservation. If we have a problem processing your reservation, your contact information is used to get in touch with you.
Information collected on the website may be used to:
- to enable us to complete your booking
- to personalise repeat visits to our website
- to manage customer service queries
- to send news letters and marketing communications to you.
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested
- to respond to your questions or suggestions.
- to improve the quality of your visit to our site
- to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services
If you make a booking with us, the property’s managing agents, concierge or owner of the property you are booked to stay at may require us to provide them with your phone number and/ or your email address so as to be able to make contact with you, if necessary, prior to your arrival.
If you are a Property Owner renting your holiday property with us, we will collect details including your name, email address, phone number, bank account details and details regarding the property you wish to rent with us.
Children's privacy & parental consent
Should Virgo Villas Barbados inadvertently acquire personal information or other data from users under the age of 18 years, we will not knowingly provide this data to any third party for any purpose whatsoever, and any subsequent disclosure would be due to the fact that the user under age 18 years used the website and submitted personal information without solicitation by or permission from Virgo Villas Barbados.
We would like to send you information about our products and services. We may do this by post, telephone or email, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com
Alternatively you can write to us at our registered offices: Virgo Villas Barbados, Pyghtle House, Chalkpit Lane, Marlow, Bucks SL7 2PN. Please include your full name and the email address you used when you registered.
Links provided to other sites
When interacting with third parties we encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other companies or persons you interact with and to contact the relevant parties controlling these third-party sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices and privacy policies before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
The law gives you a number of rights. Please take the time to read and understand them.
- Right of access: Subject access provides a right to see the information contained in personal data.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress, and to decisions being taken by automated means.
- Right to prevent processing for direct marketing
- Right to correction and erasure: You have the right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
- Right to data Portability.
- Right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
Legal information for virgo villas barbados
- Company Name: Virgo Villas Barbados t/a Virgo Villas Ltd
- Company Registration Number: 11426578
- Contact Phone Number +44 1628 476770
- UK Freephone Number 0800 587 5615